CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Pretty Princess


Cherish loves the "princesses" and loves to twirl like a princess when she gets her full dresses on. Last night before church, she saw her dress still on the hanger and said, "Oh, a pretty princess dress!" Then after she got dressed she twirled for me. Notice the scrape on her cheek, she opened a drawer into her face. By the time church was over, she had a black eye! She was dancing and jumping to the music while everyone was worshiping and bumped into the pew in front of us!!! I think I need to tell her that the princesses would be a little more careful! When we tell her that we love her, she lays her head side ways and smiles all sweet and says, "Tanks!" meaning "thanks!" She is too much!


6 comments:

Misti Wiley said...

Cherish is just too funny. Love the pictures. They show her personality so well. I love her in that dress.

Anonymous said...

She is adorable, but growing up way to fast, can you slow her down a bit please?

Love ya,
Papaw&Cindy

Kari Morgan said...

She IS too much! She is gorgeous...sorry I wasn't able to be with you guys on Sunday...

Karen J. Hopper said...

"Tanks" Cherish for letting mommy share your pictures. You are a little princess no matter what you wear.

Andrea Whiseant said...

~Abolutely adorable. I just love the whole princess thing w/ little girls. My niece Ella loves Cinderella & lip gloss :) Enjoyed these pictures~

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable. I love her and miss her so much. Thank you so much for putting so many pics and video clips of her on your page. I always enjoy seeing them but I must admit, somedays it makes me a little teary eyed that she's growing up and I'm not there to see it everyday. So, give her a big hug and kiss from me and tell her I will come see her soon. Love you, Chele