CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

The "Pwincess" Bedroom


Cherish's daddy and I finally got her room done....Well, there is one wall to paint and decorate yet, but here is the outcome!! We wanted girly but something that would last for a while. We painted the squares and diamond in the colors from her comfortor and I painted the silly flowers on the wall (they are the colors in the stripe!) and hung pictures in strange places, we love the outcome. I have to get lamp shades yet, I'm thinking pink with black boa or black with pink.........We'll see. She was playing "pwincess" yesterday and started saying, "How Annie look Mommy, How it fit Annie Mommy?" I turned around and this is what I found. It's a good thing that Annnie is goofy and doesn't care! Alex, our male, would not have stood for it!! That's princess high heels laying there, I'm suprised those weren't on Annie, too!



8 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

I love the room and the 'dress up' pics, too! I remember the days of fixing cute rooms for our little girl. Have a great weekend. Love you

Misti Wiley said...

MOM the room looks fantastic.

Andrea Whiseant said...

~The room is beautiful. You were very creative w/ the colors. Lucky Cherish, I can't wait to start painting walls!:) Look forward to seeing you at camp meeting~

Anonymous said...

Susan, tell cherish that Grandma keyes loves her new bedroom. It is really beautiful. So glad she is doing better. Also that was so cute her dressing up annie. Buddy would never be still enough for that. can't wait to see you here again for campmeeting. Love ya bunches sis keyes

Susan Hill said...

Sis. Keyes, Cherish was getting out of the bathtub tonight and said, " I lost my Grandma, I go see her 'omorrow!" Thought that was so cute!

Karen J. Hopper said...

Boy, have you guys been busy. Looks great, and I am sure the Princess will love her "palace" more each day. Seeing your dog dressed up made me think of when Mark and Cam were small and they rode their dog (it was their horse), and feed it grass. The crazy thing ate as much grass as the boys fed it.

Wendy Wiggins said...

hehehe. Annie looks like she's thinking, What'd I do to deserve this???? What a cutie pie! Makes me miss my Sashypoo. :( The room is adorable, of course. When we come back to the states you will have to help me fix Meghan's room. She certainly deserves a pretty one! We love you guys. Tell Stephen and Misty and Adam Hola for us!

~Wendy

Anonymous said...

Susan, sorry it's been so long since I have commented on your blog, just been very busy. I know you know. Glad everybody is feeling better. Beautiful job on Cherish's room. When I saw the pic's of cherish I couldn't believe how much older she looks, just since the 4th of July.
We will be praying for Timothy and his parents. What a scary place to be.Just as God brought them there, I believe He will see them through. Tell everyone we said Hi. Tell my son it,s time for him to call us again. Love you all, Linda