CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

From 95 to 60

We got here to Dayton, Ohio last night!! It was 95 degrees on Monday at home and the high today here is supposed to be 60 degrees. I am freezing!! I know that 60 isn't cold but that quick of a jump is COLD to me!!! They are laughing at me drinking my hot tea!! On top of all of that, the "Ohio Sleepies" have set in!! That is why I love to come here!! Dad's place is beautiful and the view front and back of the gorgeous trees in various shades of fall colors and the drying corn fields is a sight to behold!!! I have only been up 3 hours after the late night arrival! Now I'm ready for a nap! We are setting the pace, I do believe!! Cherish is in little girl paradise!! Spoiled rotten and totally out of control on her new Princess Sleeping Bag Mattress!!! (Papaw got it for her!) After I wake up, in a day or two, I'll update!! LOL

1 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

Get lots of rest!!!! Enjoy the Fall weather, too.