CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

That's Crazy


Okay, our children embarrass us all sometimes!! Last night was bible study at church, Stephen did a great job teaching about "Terrorists in the Tabernacle!" Which was about watching out for the well meaning people who cause discord against the church, people in the church, or the pastor. That spirit of , "I just want to tell you how I feel!" It was fantastic because we all know that those types of spirit can get a hold on a church and wreak havoc. Well, right in the big middle of the message, at a very quiet second, I'm on the second row from the front and Cherish is just watching her daddy and she hollers loud enough for everyone to hear, "I gotta go potty!" Long and drawn out like she's singing it!!! I could have died!!! The whole church was laughing, I was shocked and couldn't move!!! Her daddy said in the microphone, "That's OK honey, so do a lot of other people!" I took her out with tears running down my face, I was laughing so hard! When I got out to the foyer, I said, "Cherish, you have to whisper that!" She laughed and said, "That's crazy!"

10 comments:

Misti Wiley said...

Ok, last night was hilarious! Mom your face was soooo red. I was so funny because it was like.... "I gotta go POTTTTTYYYYY" LOL! I am sitting here at work, and when I read your blog, I was trying to keep from laughing out loud. That sister of mine is "CRAZY." Good luck trying to teach her how to wisper that. =)

Susan Hill said...

Yes, and Misti sits on the opposite side of the church! That tells you how loud it was!!

Susan Hill said...

Yes, and Misti sits on the opposite side of the church! That tells you how loud it was!!

Susan Hill said...

Whoops, commented twice there!!!! "Crazy Woman!!

Elden Bankston said...

That was funny. But the best part of last night I think was when your mom said that the music was sometimes too loud. I think she embarrassed Candi. lol! Then I forgot Cherish did that til I read your blog just now. Then me almost falling over and hitting Adam. Last night was a good crazy night. Tell Pastor he did great, that was a good message!!!!!!!

iluv2prshim said...

Oh! Gotta love those moments. LOL

Karen J. Hopper said...

You are in for one "crazy" ride with Cherish. LOL

Anonymous said...

I can't find your email anywhere. I am in the process of putting more stuff on ebay. I only have two outfits listed right now but will have more listed this week. My ebay name ~ 2000Alvarez ~

Tracie Smith said...

ha ha I remember the days....

Anonymous said...

Haha!!!! That is too funny! Cherish is hysterical. I read your blog and was laughing so hard that I'm sure the neighbors could hear me. So, please tell Cherish I said thanks for the laugh cause her Aunt Chele needed it today. Love ya'll!