CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Say to me........


Cherish is in this mode of saying, "Say to me..........," and then she tells us what she wants us to say! So we then have to ask her or say whatever she wants us to say. It is a conversation starter for her. Thursday night, one of our ladies totalled her car in an accident, we went to pick her up and help out! One of the policemen saw me in the car with Cherish and he made friends with her! He said, "My name is Dave!" She said, "Me's Cherish Elyse Hill!" He said, "Nice to meet you!" She waited, looking confused and said, "Say to me, How are me?" He got a huge grin and said, "Well, How are you?" She said, "Fine, Me's three! On the twenty-turd!" We were all hiding our laughter by this point! It really is never dull with her around!

4 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

Too funny! Susan, I think that's the cutest pic yet! Have a blessed Sunday.

Candi The Clown said...

Way to funny. I have to say, I keep my friends entertained @ work by them asking " so whats Cherish up to, anything new?" & I'll tell them the latest,lol

Karen J. Hopper said...

Oh, I can hear her now. She is the cutest!

April Renee said...

That's our girl!!! Ladies and gentlemen, ummm... excuse me pleas..... hee hee