CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 6, 2009

We are going to dye easter eggs!


Well, I'm sorry if you don't "do" Easter, but we do! We love special family time, I know that Jesus died and rose again, and we are so thankful for that! Of course, we all are so thankful that His dying is what forgave our sins and makes it possible for us to be saved. But He also gave me a wonderful family and we will be spending time together after we worship our savior at our Easter sevice! My Cherish is 3 and will love it this year! We have always hidden plastic eggs for her, but this year I had decided that she would love to dye eggs, and guess what? Her big sissy, my 21 year old Misti, came to me to let me know that she and her husband, Adam, had decided that they want to dye eggs with Cherish! I had to laugh! I'm just not sure if they are really for Cherish, or there may be some special delight in "some others" getting to be involved! I do remember that last year, Adam would hide them and Cherish would search and them Cherish would hide them and Adam would search! I do so love these special moments! I bought the biggest neatest egg dying package I could find today, I'll buy a ton of eggs on Saturday, and watch out, we are going to have one fun Easter egg dying party!!!! Not on my carpet of course!!

8 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

Have lots of fun!!!!! Take pics of the finished products for us to see. Love you bunches!

Karen J. Hopper said...

What fun that will be! Be sure to do pictures.

Elden said...

Lol I thought I was the only 23 year old that still loved to dye Easter Eggs. Jake was hiding Easter eggs the other day and was making marcel, Tarah, and I find them. LOL don't tell marcel I told you that. Haha!!! It just goes to show even though we all have grown up were still babies at heart. When it comes to certain things. I was wondering if my mom and you guys were like that when you guys were our age still excited about dyeing eggs, etc. Or if it's something with our generation? P.s. Which kit did u buy?

Candi The Clown said...

Hey, I'd just like to watch if that's possible.(if not it's ok) just sounds like fun day.

Susan Hill said...

Candi, no way are you going to watch! You are going to HELP!!! LOL

iluv2prshim said...

Can I come? Sounds fun. :)

Susan Hill said...

Ronda, of course you can come, tell Nathan to bring you over and we'll see if he and Stephen can try their hand at it, too! LOL

Tredway Tales said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. Easter is a wonderful time to spend with family and friends. We always search for eggs with money in them for Easter. Have fun!!!