CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cherish at Japanese Kitchen

The Sunday school class that I teach is next to Cherish's class. So I snuck over there and got a picture last Sunday and took a picture of her! Thought I'd share it!
Then on Tuesday, we had to run errands in Fresno, which is about 15 minutes from us, and we went to our favorite restaurant, Japanese Kitchen. Cherish was using chopsticks with the child ends on them, and I thought it was so cute, she ate her entire meal with them!! She was showing off for the camera, she doesn't usually eat with her lips so gross and poked out, but this really turned out cute!! She eats onions like most children eat french fries!!!
(It is a video clip so be sure to click the arrow!"

3 comments:

Tredway Tales said...

Cherish is such a cutie and what a personality she has.

Anonymous said...

What a cute video! I'm glad she's learning to eat with chopsticks. Thank you again for sharing so many pics and video clips. It helps to feel like I'm not totally missing out on seeing her grow up. Love you! Chele

Karen J. Hopper said...

Wow, I need to take lessons from Cherish because I have never have had the "nack" to use chopsticks. Cute pictures.