CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

The cutest thing Cherish has done!!!

Ok, this is what happened! My car is a Cadillac STS, Pearl White.......I love my car, well it is in the shop just having warranty work done, the Cadillac dealer always gives us a Cadillac loaner car, so we have a pearl white SRX which is an SUV. Tonight was the first time that Cherish has seen it, her daddy parked it in the garage, she went out there and saw the front of it, which has the exact same grill as my car, and she said, "Daddy, did our car grow up?"


It was so cute, she thought our car grew up! I'm putting pictures of the two kinds of cars, however, they are not mine or the loaner.

Like mine


like the loaner!!!


9 comments:

Candi The Clown said...

Oh my word, how cute. (and smart)lol

Karen J. Hopper said...

That is so cute. And is she ever observate.

Nancy said...

That was a cute story, but then to see the pictures and imagine what she must have been thinking...TOO CUTE!!!!

~Nancy (Garrett) Rogers

Nannette said...

Awww that's the cutest! She is so smart to put that together!!

iluv2prshim said...

Too Cute. Susan, I hope you are writing down all the things she says. My Mother told me to do it with Danelle, but I didn't and I wish I had. You know Danelle...It would have been quite a collection. :) Same with Cherish, the things she says are so cute.

Susan Hill said...

Nancy, I know, I was totally trying to look from my eyes! She is the same height as the grill and it does look like my car grew up!

Ronda, I have always planned to do that someday! LOL So, after you wrote that, I just started a folder in my computer that is titled, "Cherish's Antics" I wrote what I can remember. So, if anyone remember something really cute she did, remind me!!!

E dude said...

Haha Tarah and I agree with her it does look like the car grew up!!! LOL

Mary Frances said...

Awwwww thats sooooooo CUTE!!!

Jennifer Connell said...

Aww that's adorable!! Kids are the cutest.