CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Cherished Toddlers At Vacation Bible School

Be sure to hit the arrow above to watch this clip!!

We just finished Vacation Bible School at Pentecostal Tabernacle. It was a huge success. We had a great showing of children from the community and visitors on Sunday because of it! It was a blast, although we were all exhausted afterwards. Cherish was in the Toddler section. My sister, Candi, was the lab leader for them, so we have lots of pictures of her fun. She put together this darling clip of them. We did wacky hair, sang a lot, and after every memory verse we would say, "Aha!" There were tons of older children in the other classes, but we are spotlighting Cherish and her friends in this one! I wonder why?

6 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Please tell Candi that she did a great job. And tell Cherish, I'm so glad she had everything under control. LOL

Susan Hill said...

I'll do that, Cherish does seem to rule "THE WORLD!"

Karen J. Hopper said...

Susan, Cherish doesn't "seem" to rule - Cherish DOES rule. But you can't help but love the little cutie, and all her expressions.

Susan Hill said...

I do stand corrected!!! You're right!

Candi The Clown said...

Hello again,

Thanks for putting my VBS clip on your blog. I had so much fun teaching Cherish and her friends. My fellow crew leaders and I had more fun than the little guys I think. lol I actually have 139 pics of the week, I had to keep only a few because the clip was very long that way.lol

Aunt Karen, Thanks for the complement! It was fun creating the clip. Nice to here from you.

Susan Hill said...

Candi, you did a great job as always with the kids. You are the only person I know that can dress as a character and you literaly become that character! Fantastic.