CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

My Little Kissable Doll

This picture is a year old on Monday. However, it is one of my all time favorites of Cherish. She was 18 months old that day, it was HOT 105 degrees, her sissy had just gotten married, she was in her wedding dress all day and I looked up, someone had pulled her dress off and was pulling her around like that. They expected me to be mad, but no way, I was thrilled for her. She was just about ready to pass out from exhaustion. Just thought I would share it.

She is so kissable! She has got her daddy's lips and they are both kissable sets, although, I reserve rights the her daddy's!!! Wow, that will get some comments!I know, none of you would want to, good...............

4 comments:

Jana Allard said...

Just stumbled upon your blog. Your girls are beautiful. Bryn watched the video/slideshow of your VBS and she said, "Oh that's a cute little girl." I told her it was Cherish. She said, "She has really grown up." Time is flying much too fast!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sus!

I'm so glad you posted that pic of Cherish...like you, it's one of my all time favorites. And as for her lips, they are soooo kissable! I'm blessed that she's so willing to share her sweet kisses with me. It's good to be Aunt Chele!

Love you!
Chele

Anonymous said...

Everyone! I want you to know that is MY Little Sister. Yes, I am proud to be her big sis. I cant imagine her not being around. She is always the joy in the family. Her smiling little face, looking up at me and saying "Sissy, Sissy, Sissy... A Missa me??", as she gives me a big hug. It puts the biggest smile on my face and I feel so loved. I am so happy that my parents had her, not only because She is an little sunshine for my parents, but because I have been able to be a little kid all over again. ;) Cherish I love you with all my heart and I cant wait for all fun times that we are going to have together through out the years.

Misti

Susan Hill said...

Ok, mom got the tears again! Watching my two girls together and seeing their love, makes this mom one happy lady! I told someone last week that when my girls get together, they are the same age, I don't know who is 20 and who is 2! It thrills me that they can love each other as much as they do! The "A Miss Me?" means, "Did you miss me?" She asks that everytime one of us has been away from her! Her dad was setting up fireworks stands yestersday and gone for 12 hours, when he got in the garage, she went running and said, "A Hug, A Miss a Me?" Too cute!!