CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

I Wuv Jesus!

This past Sunday night we had a missionary, Bro. Gration from Papau New Guinea, with us at Pentecostal Tabernacle. Sis. Grationn really took to Cherish and Cherish to her. It was in the middle of Bro. Gration's ministering and Cherish was sitting between the Sister and I, Sis. Gration was whispering, "Jesus!" every now and then. She looked down and smiled at Cherish, Cherish tilted her little head, smiled, and said, "I Wuv Jesus!" Then she tapped me on the arm while still looking at Sis. and said, "Mommy Wuv Jesus, too!" Of course, we both thought it so sweet.

The more I have thought about that, the happier it has made me. First of all that she recognized the sweet spirit, was proud to announce that she "wuvs" Jesus, and that she new as a fact that Mommy does, too!

We are so thankful that Misti has grown up loving God and is such a dedicated Godly young lady, but it is in the back of your mind, "How did we do everything? Can we do it, again? This world is so different now........" But the basic fact is established. I just pray that our lives continue to exemplify the fact and she is always as assured as she is now!
This picture has nothing to do with my story, it is just a cute one of Cherish feeding her baby by her MESSY kitchen. (common occurance) That baby has been "Bery Sick" and has to go to "Dr. Alper and getta shot, " lately!!


5 comments:

Misti Wiley said...

I love when Cherish just out of the blue says, I WUV JESUS. It is like you said, so awesome. I think that it is so special that she already knows that she loves Jesus, and that everyone around does as well. Mom and Dad you guys are doing a great job. She loves Jesus and she knows that there is only One God. How awesome is that.

Susan Hill said...

I is so cute, when she says the pledge, and it gets to the "under God" she always says, "One God!" Darling!!

Linda Wiley said...

Susan, Having raised 4 children for the Lord.(because they don't belong to me.)Just as God Has made each one of us unique,Our children are also very unique. Since each child is different,We had to raise them all in a different way, But always pointing them toward Jesus. The only way I know how to do that is on my knees or even sometimes on my face, and then we can't forget the F-word(Fasting).Knowing you and Steven, I'm looking forward to Cherish growing up to be a vessel mightily used of the Lord, And really what else could we ask for. Tell Cherish Aunt Winna said Hi. Love you guys, Linda

Kevin Hopper said...

It is every parents prayer that their children would grow up and still love Jesus! I think that God will honor your prayers once again for Cherish! God bless you and yours!

Andrea Whiseant said...

~I know I say it alot but Cherish is so precious! To hear a child so young talk about Jesus just melts your heart. I think its beautiful that children at this age have already began to learn the name Jesus. Love ya guys, Andrea~