CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

My Girls Celebrating the 4th


Fireworks from Misti's front yard. I'm jealous. We always celebrate at my house to watch these, however, she lives 5 blocks closer this year, so she got to have the party (and the clean-up)!!




We have to set our fireworks off on the 3rd because we work our firework stands late on the 4th! Cherish wasn't so sure if she liked them or not. The loud ones scared her pretty bad. She was really concerned that Adam would burn himself. We all went to Misti's house which is very near the high school football stadium and we were able to sit in her yard and watch the fireworks. Several of our friends and family were there. We enjoyed the Wileys, which is Gary and Linda Wiley, Adam's parents. Jeff and Nancy Oliver were there with their children. Cherish idolizes all of them. Madison, which is 10, has always been a little mommy to her and takes care of her around the church. Madison kept posing for pictures and I'll put a few of Cherish trying to do the same thing! Our assistant, Jesse and Angela Pinheiro enjoyed the fireworks with us, he brought Vanilla Creme soda's that were in worldly looking bottles, tasted good, but I wander what the neighbors thought? LOL!! Several of our young men and my sister, Candi had a great time with us, too!










Sissy's love each other!!!






Where do I put this hand Mom?





Skyler Oliver, Madison Oliver, and Cherish!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan I love the pictures. that little clip of cherish is adorable. I can't believe how big madison is. Ten years old. Tell Jeff and Nancy Hi for me. Hope you all had a great 4th. I know that you will be happier after all that hard work is done. But there is relief in sight. Love ya sis keyes

Susan Hill said...

Thanks Sis. Keyes!! Just got home and we had a great sale day at both stands!! We were afraid that the economy would hurt sales, but it looks good! Thank the Lord!! Cute, pic's huh? I knew you would like them!!

Anonymous said...

That was an awesome night last night! One of the many memories 'To Cherish' as the years go by. I used it in a sentence. Speaking of Cherish in your 2nd paragraph. Did you mean to put Cherish idolizes them, instead of Mist? Unless Maddie is a little mom to Mist. J/k :-p Thanks for all the cool fireworks You and Pastor got for Adam, Marcel, and I to play with last night! You and Pastor mean a lot to me! Don't know what I'd do without you. Love ya, Elden. And that's something else 'To Cherish! Good title/nam

Susan Hill said...

Ok Elden!! I fixed it! I said and wrote Misti for 18 years longer than Cherish and it comes out every now and then when it shouldn't! LOL. We enjoyed having you at our fireworks party and we are so thrilled that you are part of our church family! Pastor and I love you, too!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sus! Glad ya'll had a great 4th. The pics are so cute and I love the video. That shirt she is wearing is really cute too! (haha!) I also enjoyed your post about the 4th and all of our freedoms. I am thankful for living in the USA and for all of the freedoms we have here. No matter how hard things are, we are still very blessed to be in the land of the free and and home of the brave! Love you, Chele

Kevin Hopper said...

Great pics! I think that new location could grow on you since you don't have to do clean-up anymore! LOL!!

Susan Hill said...

Kevin, You are exactly right!! I loved the "no clean-up" I just took my toys and went home!!!

Misti Wiley said...

The fireworks show from my house was fun. You are right mom,I did have the clean up, but it was worth it to spend a nice evening with friends and family. Plus, WE GOT TO EAT FREE FOOD that people brought. Well, there was my chips and salsa, but other then that I got to enjoy what other people brought. I think that if we get anymore people to come over, we are going to have to get a bigger house. Dont you think mom?

Susan Hill said...

Well Misti, as long as you leave them all outside and have them go inside in shifts, it might work!! Plus, a bigger house, means "bigger cleaning!" Your house if gorgeous and perfect!!! Not to mention a block away from the fireworks!!