CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

"Oh, God!"

I know that this blog has become a Cherish blog, but then again, I did name it "To Cherish!" At the age of 2 1/2 she thinks the world is about her and since since she is only 2, my world IS pretty much about her!

Last week, Stephen had to be at a Home Missions Executive Board Meeting, Cherish and I went along for the ride, and tried to shop while he was at the meeting, that's another story! We were in Manteca and I found Target and TJ Max! Not too bad but I had A LOT of time to kill. Then as we were LEAVING town, I found Kohls, Old Navy, Ross, Walmart........I was pretty agrivated!! Anyways, we were getting in the car, Cherish and I, she was getting up in her car seat and she said, "Oh God!!!" I immediately said, "Cherish, you know better, we do not say that!" Before the words were out of my mouth, she changed her voice like she was praying and said, "Oh God, Help Me!" Then right away, she cocked her silly head and in a real smarty tone said, "Sorry, God!" She is too much!





7 comments:

Misti Wiley said...

MOM! You are right she is too much. I think I need to be careful what I say around her. She seems to repeat everything. Like last night I was teasing Adam and I said "Shut Up." So Cherish looks at Adam and says Shut up. Oh mom started getting on to Cherish, so I tried to explain. Well, Cherish looks at Mom as she starts to cry and says Sissy Did It. Oh my, I must be careful. LOL! Those pics are adorable mom.

Susan Hill said...

YOU of all people will have to be careful since "Sissy" hung the moon and I know that she will one day try to hang it herself!!! It was sweet watching you trying to save her hide, her trying to blame you, me getting on to her and Adam laughing at us all!!!

iluv2prshim said...

LOL! That is sooo cute. I love the Cherish stories. Keep them coming. If you would have told me you was going last week I would have tried to come over with Nathan. :)

Kevin Hopper said...

The stories and pics are cute! I remember we had a time with Curtis saying things and we found out he got them from and innocents source of listening to the "Little Rascals". LOL!! At first it was cute then we said enough is enough1 especially when he popped a comment to my dad and Judi and I heard him! My folks laughed but we didn't laugh.

Anonymous said...

WOW Susan, Did you notice that in that last picture cherish looked just like Misty? Which made me wonder were Misty and Cherish very much alike at that age? We already know they are gorgeous. Luv, Linda

Susan Hill said...

Linda, They really are alike and different!! They were both very funny and RULE the house, but Cherish is much more blond and Misti was VERY hardheaded!! Both very dramatic!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you ~ Cherish is a doll as well. She sure looks like a prissy little girl. She looks so much like the two of you.
I will keep you updated on Tot's stuff. Good to hear from you and hopefully we will be in contact now....either here or on eBay :-)