CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

I thought we cleaned up the house!!!






This past Sunday night, Cherish thought she was a princess for sure. She finally has enough hair to wear her hair up and she was twirling for sure! She was posing like it was a photo shoot!




Now, we are 5 days down the road, it's Friday, Stephen is going to preach a men's meeting tonight and tomorrow, so I'm having a mini sleep-over! My mom and sister are coming to spend the night with Cherish and me! We, Stephen and I, straightened the house up, I dusted and we just did a surface clean! We no more than got finished and I looked over at Cherish's kitchen (compliments of Papaw) and the pictures below show what I found! I bought her some princess graham crackers yesterday, she had poured the whole box into the sink and was "washen them, mommy!" Well, they were more than in the sink, I started taking pictures and she jumped in and started posing like it was some great thing she had done! I had her help me pick them up, and we let the dogs in to get the crumbs! They were thrilled, of course!! This is just a moment in my eventful days!!! I forgot to mention that her kitchen sits between my kitchen/dining room and the living room! So this mess was IN THE MAIN PART of the house!!!!




11 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

Cute pics but serious question for the Mom. Would you have allowed Misti to keep her kitchen or any toys for that matter in the 'main part' of the house???? Just curious....lol

Susan Hill said...

Tracie!! Absolutely NOT!!!! Misti's toys were to be played with one at a time and put up before the other is out. Cherish? They are all everywhere, and can you believe that I DON'T Care? Well, most of the time I don't. I am little miss perfection and that went out the door the day she was born!! Oh, well, we are having the time of our life!! By the way, when Misti was little, NO DOG was allowed in the house, either! We've come a long way! Can you imagine when we are in our 60's? LOL

Kevin Hopper said...

I wonder what kind of rules (or lack of) you will have for your grandkids? oops! Maybe we should not even go there! LOL!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

...and it WAS your MOM and SISTER coming over.... I'm sure they would have just enjoyed the "mess"...

Susan Hill said...

Kevin, There will be NO RULES for the grandkids!!!

Lori, Believe me, the clean-up was for me, and IT IS A MESS AGAIN!! LOL! The "MESS" reminded me of the time Olivia sprinkled baby powder all over her bedroom (Dark Green Carpet!) They certainly have a way of making life fun!

Anonymous said...

Just like being a grandma with a little bit of responsibility thrown in. Have fun. It goes so fast, as you well know. I'm having fun with your other beautiful daughter. Witch by the way still puts her things away. Thanks! Linda

Karen J. Hopper said...

It's a wonder Cherish didn't bring the dogs inside to clean her little kitchen space. lol Darling pics.

Anonymous said...

What great pics! Cherish is too cute and funny. And brings so much joy to everyone. Thanks again for sharing her and all of her funny little situations with us. Love ya, Chele

Misti Wiley said...

Mom,
I am here at work, and this is the first time that I have looked at your blog since Thursday night. This is the cutest post. Cherish is too funny. That is right, I always had to have everything put away, but at least when I got married it helped, I am still dealing with that. I think it drives Adam crazy sometimes, but ohh well. It was so nice coming home to a nice clean house when you are out of town for 3 days. Mom, I am glad you let Cherish make a mess, it is so much fun to come over to your house, and see things out of place, and toys on the floor. Sometimes I just stop and Laugh. I love seeing you relaxed.(Dont get me wrong everyone, Her House is STILL VERY VERY VERY CLEAN) I knew she would want me to clarify that so you know, that she is still about a million miles away from being dirty. I love you mom. I am missing Cherish really bad. I havent seen her since Wednesday. ITS HORRIBLE! I cant wait for that big hug from Cherish and her to look up at me and say "Miss ME?"

Susan Hill said...

You're right, Misti, I'm more relaxed and loving it! You grew up way too fast and Cherish is following suit!! I plan to enjoy it and try to keep a little bit of control!! I told Cherish that you wanted to hug her and she said, "Aww Tanks!"