CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

A Senior Moment


For all who are seniors --- for all of you who know seniors --- and for all of us who will be seniors.It pays to be able to laugh about it when you are!"Where Is My Paper?"The irate customer calling the newspaper offices, loudly demanded to know where her Sunday edition was."Ma'am," said the employee, "today is Saturday. The Sunday paper is not delivered 'til Sunday."There was quite a pause on the other end of the phone, followed by a ray of recognition."So that's why no one was in church today."

8 comments:

Misti Wiley said...

I almost put that on my blog this morning! Its a great post. See you tonight.

Anonymous said...

I love it............
Virginia Clark

Tracie Smith said...

I want to be like that when I'm old! Actually, I am already. My whole week is centered around church.

Candi The Clown said...

Hey Sis,
sounds like your mother would do.lol
how funny.

Andrea Whiseant said...

~Susan, how cute! I'm no senior but I already have senior moments!:)

Susan Hill said...

Andrea, ME TOO!!

Karen J. Hopper said...

Oh, I did a comment on this a day ago. Wonder where it went? Don't tell me it was another one of my Senior moments. Oh well, some days I enjoy what I didn't even have any idea I enjoyed. lol

April Renee said...

I hope the paper didn't publish my name when I made that call!!!!!!