CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Family Easter!!!

What a wonderful day we had! We had a church full of visitors! An awesome service and one visitor told my husband that he had to say that this was the most exciting church that he had ever been to and that he meant that as a compliment! The church honored me for my birthday and gave me one of the Edible arrangements that is the fruit flowers! Yum, we sure enjoyed that!! Then the family came over to the house for dinner, hunting eggs, naps, and decorating eggs! We did it in that order, too! We are eating the decorated eggs and hunted plastic ones! What a wonderful day to celebrate the resurrection of our King!!


2 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

Sweet memories!!! I enjoyed sharing your Easter.

Karen J. Hopper said...

Enjoyed the pictures. Loved the one with Cherish kissing her daddy. That one is priceless.