CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ladies Tea!!

I am the section 3 ladies leader for our district! Last Saturday, I hosted our first annual Ladies Tea! It was exclusively for the pastor's wives, their daughters, the assistant pastor's wives and daughters, as well as senior pastor's wives! Because of the busy schedule, the turn out was not as great as I had hoped for! However, we had a marvelous time!!!
I want to thank each of the 9 ladies who attended! It was one of the most pleasant relaxing things that I have hosted! We went to a Victorian Tea House and acted all prissy and enjoyed several delicious cups of tea as well as most of us had the "cottage tea" which had the dainty sandwiches, scones, etc!
We sure missed all of those that had other obligations, but we were in full agreement that for the first one, the more intimate atmosphere was so refreshing! There were 4 of us from our church! I had our retired pastor's wife, Sis. Joyce Baglin, which is such an inspiration to me! There has never been a more Godly woman! Sis. Baglin, I do love you dearly! I am so thankful that God has seen fit for you to be a part of our family at Pentecostal Tabernacle! It is so wonderful to look around and find you there, strong and supportive! You are truly my inspiration! Also, our assistant pastor's wife, Sis. Angela Pinheiro!! Of course, you know that you are loved dearly and you and Bro. Jesse's support and faithfulness to pastor and I is such a blessing to pastor and I! AND I cannot wait until sometime this week or next, you little baby Makayla will make her appearance! Nana Hill, I will become!! Last, but not least, I took my daughter Misti, she and Adam are on our ministry team as well as her being my daughter, darling, I love you much and am so glad that you took the time to go with me and enjoyed the day with me!!Misti, Me, and Sis. Baglin

Sis. Angela & Misti

Sis. Pinheiro from Los Banos and a sweet lady from her church attended, and it was so nice to enjoy their fellowship! It was obviously a ladies day, we got off on the funniest "lady" conversations!!
The sweet sister from Los Banos and Sis. Pinheiro!!!

Our presbyter's wife, Sis. Cantrell, who was also one of my first pastor's wives that I remember as small girl, attended with two of sweet ladies from her church! I love Sis. Cantrell so much, her sweet gentle spirit is something to speak of all in itself! Thank you so much for supporting my little endeavor! Sis. Bridget Barker, which is our youth secretary for the district's wife, as well as his being my 3rd cousin!!! Aslo, Sis Jane! I can never remember her last name, as she has been a friend to our family since I was a young girl, taking care of my mother in the hospital soon after a tragic car accident and also my grandmother during the last stages of alzheimers! Thank you, Sis. Jane for being a friend to our family!!
Sis. Cantrell, Sis. Bridget Barker, and Sis. Jane!
I love you all, thank you for such a wonderful time! I cannot wait until next year as we entice a few other's to join us!!

0 comments: