CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Thank you, Stephen, and all my family


My sweet husband and family helped make my birthday a wonderful day! Misti decorated the table all festive, my sister brought part of the food, we marinated steaks and Adam cooked them, and of course Cherish had a big day enjoying the celebration! Stephen even bought me 42 roses! They are on both sides of the gorgeous arrangement that you see! We partied big and enjoyed one another!!! Of course I had tons of emails, calls from family out of state, cards and presents! It's not so bad turning a year older since we just take one year at a time!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sus, I'm so glad you had such a great birthday. Your roses are beautiful! You're right, you have a sweet husband. And, no, I'm not just saying that cause he's my brother. Haha! Love and miss ya'll bunches! Chele

Andrea Whiseant said...

Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday dear Susan...Happy Birthday to you!!!:) Wishing you a blessed year. Love ya~

Tracie Smith said...

Happy belated birthday!!!! I'm glad you had a great day. The roses look beautiful. Hope your year will be the BEST ever.

April Renee said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!
I can't believe I forgot to tell you that on Tuesday! I guess all I can think about is cruise, cruise, cruise!!!!
Love ya lots!!!!!