CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Another great weekend!

We were so thrilled to have my nephews with us again this weekend! We played and ate the whole time! It was 80 degrees so the boys felt that it was time to swim! So, we bought a small swimming pool and there they went! Cherish followed along, did whatever they did and I hardly heard a word out of her!! It was really cute! Crashed on Saturday night!

Church was fantastic yesterday morning, Bro. Rick Teal, preached and the Lord really moved! We saw people rejoice and refresh in the Lord! Then, last night, Bro. Trent Gilliam preached an awesome message! I was had a special treat in the middle of the service, I looked back and there sat my Uncle Dale and Aunt Carolyn Hopper! We are so happy that they are in the state right now! Headed back to Florida real soon!

Today is Family Day, and we haven't decided yet what or if we are going to anything!! My house looks like 3 boys and a little girl were here for a few days! Anyone want to help get it back in shape???

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Hi Susan, looks like you have no takers to come help you clean up! LOL! I live too far away or I would:) So glad to hear that you had good church. Hugs, Cynthia

Anonymous said...

Hey Susan,
It really was a great weekend! I will help with the house cleaning and getting things back in order.

There is one thing you failed to mention and that is ....Tuesday(the 31st) is your birthday!!!! Planning a lot of fun for you with the family. I love you now more than ever!!! Happy Birthday.
Stephen