CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Finally Monday!

It is the week off!!! All of the retreats and conferences are over! I'm not repacking!!!

What a wonderful opportunity to be involved in the two occasions, however, I am so happy to be home! Cherish is playing in her PJ's right now and asking to fly her kite that her brother-in-law got her. I am very suspicious that he bought it more for himself then he did her, but she was a great excuse!

It's Family Day and I plan on doing just that, spending quality family time!! It looks like Adam and Misti may be coming over since we plan to break out the kite AND I mentioned my meatloaf! They conveniently come around when that is on the menu! LOL Of course, there is no complaint from me!!

3 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Rest! and Enjoy! Love ya! BTW: Uncle Harold told me Saturday that he sure would like to "play" with Cherish. lol

Tracie Smith said...

Amazing how we can get the married kids home mentioning food or surprises! lol I wouldn't have it any other way though. Enjoy your day.

Susan Hill said...

Aunt Karen, Awww Cherish mentions him often, too!! Maybe we'll get together soon!!

Tracie, you're right, food does it every time!! Great with me!!