CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hopper Family Weekend!

This past weekend was our Hopper Family Day, here in Kerman! What a wonderful time we had! All of my Dad's brothers and sisters were here! My Aunt Jeri Wilkenson came from Washington, my Uncle Dale Hopper came from Floriday, my Uncle Harold Gene from Nipomo, Ca, Aunt Shirlene from Arroyo Grande, and my dad, Ron Hopper, from Ohio. We ate, then we ate some more! We laughed, and as you can see, Cherish entertained us all! We had a fantastic service together on Sunday, I will make a seperate slideshow of that! Here are some of the pictures of the fun!!


Cherish & Stick horse from Papaw




Cherish & Uncle Harold Gene arguing about the Dogs & Cats!

Cherish walking like sissy!!

1 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

We had a wonderful time. Thank you for every memory. Love ya.