CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 27, 2009

He is careful of you!

My sister-in-law wanted me to see this scripture, that we are all so familiar with in "The Message" bible. Which is a great version for daily devotions! I thought that I would share with you! We all get overwhelmed with trying to prove ourselves in situations or to fix things to "Our" best ability! These two scriptures definitely tell us to trust in Him!! Living carefree in Him, does not mean to just live carefree in life, but to live without care while living FOR Him. When we are careful of something we love we take extra special attention and are very delicate with it! How much more would God be? He careth or is careful of us! Thank you, Jesus, for knowing and caring!

1 Peter 5:6-7 (King James Version)
6Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
7Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.


1 Peter 5:6 (The Message) So be content with who you are, and don't put on airs. God's strong hand is on you; he'll promote you at the right time. Live carefree before God; he is most careful with you.

1 comments:

April Renee said...

What a relief to know that I don't have to impress God. He know my every thought,and intent already!
Now if I could stop obssesing over inpressing people, think how much stress I wouldn't feel!