CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Home again, Home again, Jiggidy, Jig!!

I'm home from Ladies Conference! My little princess was so glad to see me, she kept hugging me and then she would lean back hold my face, giggle and hug me again and say, "I missed you so much!" It was too sweet, I had to tear myself away to hug my big honey which was very glad to see me! He had vacuumed, cleaned showers and toilets! Washed, folded and put away their laundry and cleaned windows and mirrors! Wow, what a fantastic husband!! Poor Cherish was so glad to get her hair combed! She wore her hair in hats for 4 days! Well, Ketarah, a girl from our church did keep her for a while on Friday while Stephen had an appointment to keep, so she put pigtails in for her! Then Stephen took Cherish to Chuck E Cheese and Build a Bear! What a fantastic date for a daddy and little girl!! I've got great pictures of Ladies Conference that I will share in a day or two! It was absolutely awesome! I do not ever remember one being so dynamic! Thank you Lord for your continued blessings! Can't wait for church tonight!

3 comments:

April Renee said...

It was an awsome conference for sure!!!!
Thanks for encouraging me to go..(the doctors bill for the twisted arm wasn't that bad.. Just kidding)
The presence of God was so powerful and the messages went right to heart. The laughter was greatly needed and the shopping was great too. Not to brag on my Pastors' wife,(wink) but she did an gorgeous job on the brunch!!!!
The girls and I plan on going again next year!!!
BTW, I posted my pixs already!!!

Karen J. Hopper said...

Sounds like Cherish and Stephen had some prime daughter/dad time. Would have loved being a "fly on the wall" on of those days. lol

Anonymous said...

My hubby cleanes house too! I couldn't believe it.

He forgot to scrub the toilet though....

Hmmmm. Musta slipped his mind.

Don't you love it when Daddy's do stuff that is NOT in their standard routine!

I was so glad I didn't have a dirty house to come home to. I was POOPED!