CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sunday's Baptisms!!

We had anticipated the baptism of my nephew, Mark this past Sunday. We had a Family & Friends day and packed the house! Well, my nephew, Joshua had decided to be baptized along with Mark! God moved in a miraculous way, and a visitor, Michael, which is the boyfriend of Misti's friend, Kim, decided to be baptized, too! God had remarkably moved on him during the altar service and he was very responsive to being baptized. You will remember that I have mentioned that Kim is one of the girls that Misti has brought to the Lord while waitressing at Perkos! She has come a long way and is so happy that her Michael is showing interest! I had to share his pictures right along with Mark & Josh because we are so excited about what God is doing in Kerman! Please be sure to see the below post about our Family Day!

6 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

Awesome! What a great blessing for your family to enjoy the baptisms, too!

Anonymous said...

That was an awesome service. I've never seen someone almost drawn and fall back into the tank like that. It was awesome just before he fell back in I felt an almighty surge of the holy ghost. That was just totally awe inspiring. Kept forgetting to tell Pastor about that. LOL he knows I love to share my holy ghost experiences with him. He's prob sick of hearing about em. P.S. Don't forget the coca cabana so Adam can hear it. LOL

April Renee said...

Sometimes I am so amazed at how God moves all I can say I WOW!!!
The whole service was amazing and to see Micheal so under the power of the Holy Ghost was a reminder of how REAL it is!!!! Mark was so anoited as well, and Josh was moved! God is so "WOW"!!!!

Cindy said...

Susan, I am so happy for you and your nephews, what an amazing God we serve!! I loved the pictures of your family day also, it is such a blessing to have a family that is completely in the church. I am so thankful for that and I can see that you are too. We all have nephews and nieces that are not, but you are living proof that God hears those prayers that go up for unsaved family members. I have two step-daughters that need God so badly. He is working on them, too! God bless you, hugs, Cynthia

Karen J. Hopper said...

God's love is amazing - and to be there to see the boys baptized was awesome.

Kevin Hopper said...

Great blog and pictures! Wished we could have been there!