CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

What an awesome weekend!

Our praise team sang, "Let the redeemed of the Lord say "So!" tonight! It was awesome! My husband kept stopping the song and asking if there were any redeemed that would like to say, "So!" A lot of us would take the microphone and basically testify about how the Lord had redeemed us and where he had brought us from or kept us from! It was so powerful, then he would have them sing again, then ask again! There were about 6-8 visitors and it was so awesome watching their faces as you would see that they were so thrilled that some of us had come from exactly where they find themselves!!

A couple of months ago, I mentioned that Misti was really working on people at her work. Well, I told about the waitress that we were talking to and telling her that God cared, and she left the table with tears in her eyes! Guess what!! She's been coming consistent of about 6 weeks now and you would not believe the difference in her looks and demeanor! She has been in the altar several times and is so very near the Holy Ghost! Well, she didn't say anything to the people at work about her coming, and the owner son, Abel asked her, "Are you going to church with Misti?" She asked, "Why?" He said, "Because you look different and you act much more quiet!" Hmmmm, he noticed! Guess who came to church tonight? ABEL!!!! Yeah! I think that we had better reserve a whole section of the church for the restaurant employees!! We are so careful when we go in there to be total Christians! No complaints, even when it is bad! Just being a witness makes all the difference!

The couple I told of that got married and baptized the same day, then got the Holy Ghost the next day, she came up for one of the "Say So's" She talked about how much the Lord has given her, the love and joy she has, and how much she loves, "this new family!" and motioned to our church!! You know that Pastor and Pastor's wife are rejoicing! It is so refreshing to be taking calls about where the best place to buy skirts is, or how to get their children to sit still in church, and on and on! I'll answer those questions all day long!

Thank you, Lord, for another awesome weekend!

4 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

Exciting!!!! I LOVE hearing of revival that is breaking out everywhere. Happy Monday!

Karen J. Hopper said...

Oh I am so excited. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. And I am so happy for Misti. She is carrying such a burden for the lost - and has wisdom beyond her years. How the people at Perko's love and respect her. She'll have the whole Perko staff and half the customers visting Kerman church soon. Am praying for you, and continued revival.

Candi The Clown said...

I agree Sis. I sang what I could remember of that song all day! (I'm sure any member in ear shot is very thankful) some times complete with the fist movement.lol I told everyone I could think of about it. Wow, what a service.

April Renee said...

It was such an awsome service!
To watch and see the wheels turning in people minds as different ones would testify. There were alot of shakles that feel off during those testomonies!
I know one very close to me lost alot of shakles!!! :0)
Having visitors from Perko's is awsome, and more are coming!! Go Misti!!!!