CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

L.A. Pictures!!!!!

To Lorraine and Lori, it is amazing how we all look so different, have different tastes, and can be apart for extended times, but we all have the same heart and that heart spans the tastes and time! You guys will be dear forever! I think often of the quotes about true friends and I know that we three will always be just that! Before my dear friend Denise Smith passed away, she gave me a framed picture with a little quote that said,
"Friends are there when good times aren't!"
I think that all of us feel that way about one another!! We "are there!"



Here they are!!! I have finally sat down long enough to get the pictures downloaded!!! What a wonderful trip! I even bought some things!!! I rarely buy for myself! I buy for Cherish and Misti, not this time!!! I wore new things BOTH services yesterday!! Oh, speaking of Misti, she keeps bringing up the fact that I didn't get her ANYTHING!! LOL I started to a couple of times and then I would put the things back and think, "No, let Adam do it!!" What a great feeling!! Oh, by the way, when I got home, my house was spotless!! You can tell that my sweet hubby missed us, he had vacuumed, dusted, did the dishes, cleaned mirrors, etc.. Thanks, babe!!


Back to the trip, it was a lifetime memory in making! Next time, Cherish is staying home!! That will free me up even more!




10 comments:

Misti Wiley said...

Just so everyone knows....I am glad my mom didnt buy me anything. She always buys for me, and I was glad to hear that she was buying for herself this time. Mom, it looks like you girls had a great time. I know that I love the clothes that you bought that is for sure. Cherish's little video of her dancing is really cute. Cute pics of you guys too.....

Susan Hill said...

LOL, I expected a statement about my buying you something!! It was a que to set you off!!

iluv2prshim said...

Susan, Aren't these kind of friends the best. Glad you all had such a good time. I'm glad you bought for yourself this time too. I know how that is. I always see something I could buy for Danelle. That's just moms I think. :)

April Renee said...

Sis. Hill,
It's good to know you have a safe place to let down and be yourself and have a blast and special friends to share it with. I have learned that those prescious are few a far between. Denise couldn't have picked better friends for you to share them with!
Love ya,
Apey(wink)

April Renee said...

opppps suppose to be prescious moments are to few and far between. Too many steroids to get rid of this asthma for one blonde to take!!!!!
:0)
ILY
Apeymay (better known as blondey)

Unknown said...

We DID it!!!!! Funny pics! The manicotti was to die for!!!!

I love making memories w/my friends!

So glad we dropped everything....Looking forward to next time!

Love you!!!!!!!!

Susan Hill said...

Speaking of the manicotti. I cannot believe how good that was. That will be an all time favorite IF we can ever find another Maggios!

Tracie Smith said...

Ok, Susan, come to Houston and you and I can enjoy Cheesecake Factory and Maggios!!!! I'm glad you had a fun time with your friends! Love you

Unknown said...

How about if we meet in Tulare on the 15th & 16th..?... I already have a room reserved!!!!! ;)

Susan Hill said...

Tracie, We have Cheescake Factory here, too, but not Maggios!! But we will call next time there! Would love to see you!!

Lori!! Let's do just that, I hear there is a SIS conference there at that time!!! LOL Looking forward to it!!