CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Update on Heidi AND I'M OFF ON VACATION!!!!

OK, Heidi first, because she is definitely the most important!! She is taking her bottle well!! That is great!! Out came her feeding tube!!! They are starting to ween her from her seizure medications slowly so please pray that she holds her own there! If all goes as it is now, the Dr's are saying that she may be released in 7-10 days!! Mommy is a little nervous about the full care, but by God's grace, Heidi will come home as healthy as any other little darling baby!!

Now, vacation!! We are flying out tomorrow to visit my Dad in Ohio!!! My sister, Candi, paid for Cherish and I to go with her to spend time with our Dad, then Stephen crashed our party and bought himself a ticket (don't tell him, but I'm really glad, I hate being away from him!) I'll update with pictures of our time when I can!!! This is a time we always look forward to. He lives on several acres in the country and we just totally relax there. No pressure!! The last time we were there, there were peacocks just roaming the property!! Hmmmm.....sounds so good!! Our trip tomorrow is.............3 hour drive to San Francisco, 3 hour flight to St. Louis, 2 hour layover, 2 hour flight to Dayton, Ohio. Hopefully, Cherish will be on her best behavior!!!

3 comments:

Candi The Clown said...

So glad to here about Heidi!! I've been checking through the day (between packing)lol You didn't have to tell our secret. can't wait to be there!!

Anonymous said...

Steven & Susan, First I am so thankful for baby Heidi & her family.We will continue to pray until that baby is finely at home with her family.
Before you go on your much deserved vacation, I want you to know, though we did not speak much. I thank you for your prayers. they were needed & much felt. We Love you.

Karen J. Hopper said...

Wonderful to hear the good report about baby Heidi. Have a wonderful time in Ohio. Your dad and Cindi will be so happy. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. And be safe.