CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Update!!!

I've added a couple of pictures of Heidi from today!! I got to see her!! What a doll!! She sure looks like a Willman!!! No denying that she looks like her gorgeous sister at this point! Who knows though, they sure change! Anyways, everyone know how I love babies, so I'll go on now!! Heidi has not in any way declined!! The blood has not increased and the seizures are under control at this point! The Neurologist at this point feels that the next few days will level out and that the poblems all were a direct result of trauma during birth! To God be the glory!! We must continue to pray that there are no more seizures, that they cause no long term damage, and that Heidi gets better with every moment!!! I was overwhelmed with God's keeping hand today, as I saw all of the tiny premature babies all around her and she looked so big and healthy!! I know that He has the power and will find in His will to just continue His safe keeping!!!

0 comments: