CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Trunk or Treat

Of course this isn't Trunk or Treat, but you know I have to add the newest of Cherish!!
We had an awesome outreach this past Friday night, October 31. We haven't ever had anything for that "day" but this year decided to use it as an outreach! We decorated our trunks as biblical or positive themes and we dressed up as biblical characters. Our church is located at the front of a sub-division so we had a lot of children and actually ran out of candy and we had prepared well, we thought!! We got a few cute pictures!!! Oh, yes, we had 6 commitments to visit church and my husband and I picked up to children on Sunday morning that were direct results of that outreach!!! KeJuan and KeJanea were darlings!!!




5 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Wow, what wonderful creations, and how clever the use of the trunks. I love it when the church turns the tide of what October 31 has been identified with, and makes it an outreach tool. Great job Kerman.

Misti Wiley said...

Hey I love all the pictures. I have to say that the TRUNK OR TREAT was so much fun!

Andrea Whiseant said...

~Susan, that looked like so much fun. What a great idea! Very Creative!:)

Candi The Clown said...

The trunk or treat was a lot of fun and I don't even remember stressin.' lol

Tracie Smith said...

How cute!!! I loved each trunk. Cherish was adorable, too!