CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

I have baked all day, and then baked some more!! A little sad this year, Misti and Adam went to Adam's parents! I am thrilled they went but will miss them! I love the holidays! We may or may not have my brother and his boys here, so it very well may just be my dear husband, Cherish, my mom & sister here with me! I made 5 pies, cookies, and brownies today, along with tons of "real" food! If they do not come, 4 adults have 5 pies! Ha! I'll be HUGE by Sunday!


I have so much to be thankful for!!! God has truly been good to my family! I hope that each of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

May it be filled with lots of love, laughter, and lots of yummy food!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sus,
I wish I were there to help you eat those pies and all the other good stuff you cooked. Although I have so much to be thankful for, I'm also a little sad. Of course, I feel that way every holiday when I don't get to be with ya'll. Of course, I couldn't go anywhere this Thanksgiving, cause I had to be here to make sure Becca is taking good care of Bryson! (haha!) I love ya'll so much and hope to see you soon! Chele

Tracie Smith said...

Girl, the married kids have their huge advantages but......

We are getting Trent tomorrow but you guessed it....I'm sure that means not at Christmas. They are actually going to be with us during the day tomorrow and her Mom in the evening. I hope Christmas will be similar!

Enjoy the pies!!!

Bettina said...

Hi Sis. Hill,

It's me Bettina from The Rock Church in Elk Grove (Sacramento)! Have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!!!

Karen J. Hopper said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We are going to miss having Alisha and Preston. Oh, why do our kids have to grow up and expand their horizons? Guess it is called adulthood. Please hug Cherish for me. Love you guys, Aunt Karen