CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Where are my towels???


Last night I was folding laundry and I realized that my two stacks of hand towels were missing! Hmmm, how could that happen? You guessed it! I looked into the living room, where Cherish was playing in her pajamas, and there they were! Alex, our male miniature schnauzer, was trying to sleep on the chair, he was covered up with a towel, and had another under his face with a bowl and spoon from her kitchen! I don't know where they were or what they were eating but it was all set up! Then I looked at Annie, our female, and I said, "Why is there a towel on her back?" Cherish replied, "She's cold, mommy!" It was just really cute! I thought I would share!


Poor Alex, he's 9 years old and set in his ways! He was just putting up with her!

4 comments:

Misti Wiley said...

Ok I love it!!!!! That is the funniest story. Those dogs are sooo good with her. Its so funny the way that Alex just lets her do anything she wants, and he just sits there with his ears back. Of course, Annie, she just likes anyone that will give her attention.
Love the pics!

Misti

Anonymous said...

Awww...Cherish is too cute and how sweet of Alex and Annie to play along. I agree with Misti's assessment of the situation. Alex is a sweetheart and Annie loves the attention. Thanks for sharing the story and the pics. I know I'd be happy to let Cherish put a towel over me...if only I were there. Can't wait to see ya'll. Love you! Chele

Tracie Smith said...

Ha...sounds like things Redonia did to her little poodle way back in the day! Cute pics

Candi The Clown said...

Alex looks like "Do you have to take a pic , I was trying to forget this.lol Very funny, I love the story.