CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

On Vacation!!!

If anyone is wondering why I haven't posted this week, well, I am on vacation! It is the first time in years that we have actually gotten away and not planned to see family, go to a conference or meeting, or spend time with friends!! It is just my sweet husband, my little Cherish, and me!!!

Several months ago, my dad gave us a week of his time share!! We were going to lose it, so we scheduled about 4 months ago to come to Oceanside, which in near San Diego! The closer it got, we almost cancelled. Just last week, we decided to go ahead and come since it was paid for and waiting for us!

I am so glad we did!! Our 2 room condo is gorgeous! It was just built in January and is owned by Wyndham Resorts! It is complete with full kitchen, 2 baths, Jacuzzi tub, granite and marble!! We think we are something!!

Cherish will be 3 next month and she is able to get into amusement parks for free until her birthday. So we went to Sea World yesterday! What a blast! Although, my legs are REALY SORE!!

This time share talked us into going on an hour tour today trying to sell us their program, which we did not accept, but for coming, they gave us $175 in Amex cards!! So, on Friday, we are going to take Cherish to Disneyland with those cards!! YES!!!! It is the first day of their Christmas season and it will be all decorated for the Holidays! She has not ever been and she will get to see It's A Small World all lit up! Just pray we make it, this old gray mare just ain't what she used to be! LOL

I've been taking lots of pictures and I will post them next week!! Thanks Dad and Cindy for giving us this week for just my little family to have such a wonderful time! (If anyone wonders, Misti is VERY jealous! But happy for us!)

To any and all of our friends down south, I know you will be sad that we didn't call and get together, but for once, we are just keeping it just family! I have to say that it has been wonderful and Cherish is having the time of her life! We all are, actually!!

6 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

Friends are good and fun but family is most important! Glad you are having fun with who matters most....well minus Misti and her husband.

Anonymous said...

We LOVE Oceanside. We too stay at a timeshare there and has been one of our favorite getaways. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

I am happy that you got to spend the whole week and enjoy it so. Grandma and I are "jealous" along with Misti. We would love to see Cherish expeience Disneyland. Of course Grandma never gets enough of Disneyland so maybe we'll get to take her some other time.

Love you all,

Papa Keyes

Karen J. Hopper said...

Sound like a wonderful time. And I am sure Cherish enjoyed having her mom and dad all to herself. Look forward to the pictures.

iluv2prshim said...

Good for you!!! I hope you have a blast and come home rested. :) Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Sweetheart,
Just wanted to tell you what a wonderful time I had with you and Cherish! It was great making memories with Cherish. You know the older she gets the more she steals my heart or at least whatever part Misti left behind. Every year that goes by I fall more in love with you. You were a beautiful girl when we married but I must tell you that you are the most incredibly gorgeous woman on the face of the earth. Thanks for choosing to let me be called 'YOUR'
husband! I can hardly wait for the next vacation. I love you!