CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Thanksgiving Day!!



I did not have to eat all 5 pies!!! My brother and his boys, of whom we have not seen in a year, came!! We were so thrilled! Mark, is the oldest at 14 years old next month, then Joshua, who is almost 12, and Jacob is 9. It was so cute because Cherish brought out her tent right away, all three boys looked at her like, "No Way!" It wasn't very long until all three boys and Cherish were all in the tent! I hardly knew Mark, he went from being an boy to a young man! It didn't take long to see that Mark was still in that body that towered over me! I really knew it was still my boys, when it was time to leave and they all asked if they could raid the pantry for candy! I am putting these pictures on for my relatives and friends that know and love the boys! Please keep them and their daddy in your prayers! They lived her near us and I taught the boys in Sunday School for almost 2 years, so I know they heard the truth! They are very close to this aunt's heart and I would love to see them saved!!

2 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Wonderful to see that Daryl and the boys were with famiy during Thanksgiving - and my, how the boys have grown (haven't them since Misti's wedding). They remain in our hearts and prayers always. Love, Aunt Karen

Kevin Hopper said...

Great to see the pictures. I don't think that I have ever even seen the boys. But I think of your brother often and wonder what he is up to these days. I will join with you that God can reach them before it is too late.