CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Cherish learns her Alphabet

Cherish is still 2 years old but will be 3 on Dec. 23. ( I know, not a great birth date! She was 5 weeks early) She has been learning her numbers, 1-10, and usually gets them perfect, so now we are working on the alphabet. It is so cute, because several of the 3 in a row letters come out like a word like "teeyouvee!" She loves to sing the end of it! Well, yesterday, she kept saying them on her own all day. So I grabbed the camera and got this really cute clip!! I know it will be one that I'll keep forever! Oh, she asks for a doll house for her gift, that is what we got her!! First, she says spoons, then napkins! She's talking about her party not her gift!!

We did a very brave thing yesterday, the day after Thanksgiving! I have always said that I would NEVER go shopping on "Black Friday!" Well, I did, but in the afternoon! We went to a favorite restaurant first, Japanese Kitchen, then we hit Target, Costco, and Stein Mart! It really was fun, not too busy! Poor Cherish, we pushed her so hard that while in the basket at Target, she laid her head over on my hand and fell asleep. She is very nosey, so that NEVER happens! By the way, if anyone still needs gifts, Stein Mart is having their 75% off and then 25% off of that! We bought Stephen slacks and casual pants for $3 - $4. Jackets for myself for $4 - $5. Just thought you might like to know!!! Anyways, had a great day and came home and enjoyed leftover pie!!

Oh, on the pie note, Stephen's favorite is always the lemon meringue! I make it extra tart and he and Misti always fight over it. I don't bother, I like the pecan best! Well, guess what? I ask Cherish what kind she wants? You guessed it! "Wemon Pweez!" Ha Ha, Daddy and Sissy!!!

1 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

What a cutie! I'd take the Lemon pie too.