CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 29, 2008

A "BWOG" from Cherish


This morning , Cherish put on her grown up voice and said, "It's a very nice day, Mommy! Can you put that on the bwog?" So this post is for Cherish!

No matter what today holds, no matter what yesterday brought your way, or what tomorrow may have in store, it truly is a very nice day to be alive, have God in our lives, and to know that there is hope in our future. There have been many days that I quoted to myself and others that, "This, too, shall pass!"

Pentecostal Tabernacle is a witness today that you can make it through and come out victorious! Thank God for true revival, orchestrated by God!!!!


This truly is "a very nice day!" Thank you, Little Miss Cherish for reminding us all!!

3 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

Ok I can see Cherish will be a good bwogger! lol It is a very nice day!

Happy New Year....

April Renee said...

Amen Cherish!!!!!
Love you Kido!
Sis.April

Karen Kay said...

Hi Susan - just wanted to let you know that I read your blog every chance I get.....Kelly Patrick is my brother and I grew up with your hubby!!! The Hill family were great friends of ours and I have such great memories of them at our home in Daisetta!

may 2009 bring great blessings to your family.

Karen