CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Dancing to the Chipmunks???

I was baking on Christmas Eve and had our stereo blaring with Christmas Cd's. Cherish was playing and having a good time, I heard giggling and moved a little to peek around to the living room, I grabbed my camera and captured part of the moment! Be sure to keep your eye on Annie, the dog, just after she jumps on the chair!! Enjoy my 3 year old's adventures!! Sorry, I was holding the camera crooked!!

By the way, she loved the doll house!! She had a wonderful birthday and Christmas. Yesterday, I reminded her that it was Jesus' birthday, here came the tears again! "No, pweez, I wanna open pwesents, too!" A little hard to understand, I think!!

We had one of the most relaxing Christmas's ever! No running from house to house! Misti, Adam, Mom, and Candi all came at 9:00 am and stayed until almost 10:00 pm last night! We ate, opened gifts, ate, all found bedrooms and took naps, ate, played, etc. How much better than that?

4 comments:

Wendy Wiggins said...

HaHa!! What a cutie-pie! I love it. Annie is such a good sport. We sure do miss you guys. We need to make sure to get together the next time that we are in Cali.

Love You!!

Wendy

marisa luke said...

LOL I don't know if Bentley could put up with that for very long!LOL Cute video. Miss you guys!

Karen J. Hopper said...

A Belated Merry Christmas. With only Kellee home this year, we went south for a few days so my blogging comments have been few. Love you guys, and wish you blessings and revival (with no headaches) in 2009.

Kevin Hopper said...

Glad you guys had a good time with your family for Christmas. We came to Florida on Sunday after Christmas to spend time with my folks. We would have come earlier but we had a wedding to take care of on Saturday.

So now we are enjoying the sun and mom's cooking!