CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hello to my blogger friends!

Where have I been? I have had company! My Dad and his wife have been with us for a week and we have partied the whole time!!! We just returned from the airport, I'm exhausted, and have 2 days until the Christmas party at my house!! So, rest tonight, make 3 centerpieces and clean house tomorrow, decorate, set up, cook and have the party on Thursday!! I can't wait!! (Stephen is taking Cherish out for pizza while we party!!)

Oh, I had a call today from a new lady at our church, we have had 20 visitors consistently in the last month! 5 families all connected to each other, never had the Holy Ghost and really hungry for God!! This lady that called is one of them, 4 of the ladies are coming to the party! I'm so excited! I already had confirmation from 5 of the other new ladies that have been coming! So, move over Pentecostal Tabernacle ladies, let's make room, overwhelm them with our love! Let's let God do His work!!

So, if you don't hear from me in a while, I have the church dinner on Sunday Night! Busy week!!

2 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

Girlfriend, we've been busy together though separated by 'millions' of miles! lol

I know you are blessed with the news of your new ladies. Nothing makes a pastor's wife more excited. Susan, I do love ya girl and hope each of you enjoy a blessed Christmas!

Susan Hill said...

Tracie, Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I love you too and wish that we could see each other more often! These blogs renewed an old connection!! Your party sounded so fun, I hope mine turns out as well!