CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Who's birthday are we all preparing for??


I'm sorry but I found this so cute! The man who cleaned our carpet this week said to Cherish, "Oh, your birthday is almost on Jesus'!" She looked at him really odd and said, "It's the twenty-tird!" So after he left, I tried to explain that we celebrate His birthday on Christmas and that hers was only 2 days earlier, etc. That was all fine! The next day, when I was decorating the house and setting the tree up, I was telling her that it was all for Christmas and for Jesus' birthday, and so on. Well, that did it! She cried and cried. Broken-hearted for life! "No, dis is my tree, not Jesus'! Pweez mommy, it's for my birfday!" So, I believe that we must decide here, who's birthday we are preparing for around this house!!



While typing this, Cherish just walked in from a 2 hour nap, she said to me, "I waked up from a wong (long) nap!" I said, "You did?" She said, "Uhh-huh, for my Cwismas twee!" Hmmmm.....maybe she'll understand next year!



We are all very tired today, so we ran through Burger King (not my favorite) and grabbed lunch. Oh, yes, a paper crown for Cherish, too. That is her "pwincesss cwown" today! I was getting ready to lay down, she came into my room and said, "Mommy, wisten!!! Dis is bery 'porant stowy!" (mommy listen, this is a very important story!" I said, "Oh, OK, Daddy let's listen to this very important story!" She said, with her crown on, "You sing Pretty Princess Tweeeel for me so I can Tweeeel!" (Tweeeel = Twirl!) So we proceeded to sing the song I made up for her two "Tweeeeel!


Maybe we will all just have to "tweeeel" on Christmas in front of HER tree!!!!

1 comments:

Mary Frances said...

Oooooo!!! I love your daughters name!!! I always wanted to name my daughter Cherish Love! Its really neat that your daughters are soooo far apart in age!! God bless you all!!!