CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ladies Party 2008 A Huge Success!!!

It was a fabulous party!! Tons of food, lots of presents, and a great turn out! I had 37 ladies in my home! We had a table in the office, a table rounding the corner from the living room to the kitchen, the dining table extended to seat 10 and my bar seats 5. So there were still about 10 of us holding our plates, but we sure weren't complaining!!! The visitor ladies came and loved it! We laughed so hard! It was a wonderful time and I feel fulfilled this night!

Thank you to all of you who brought desserts! They were delicious!! Sis. Lois for the deviled eggs, Misti for the Hill Salsa, & Sis. Angela for one of the Pampered Chef wreaths!!

Misti, your help today was unbelievable. I could not have made it without you and Dad helping out! I know you are exhausted but I do appreciate all of your hard work! It was fun working together, but we were under the gun getting it all done, weren't we??

Stephen, what can I say, I have the best husband in the world! He was right there working himself like crazy! I know that you are exhausted, but the ladies of Pentecostal Tabernacle had a wonderful evening while you guys met at the pizza place with our kids! Cherish loved it!!

Oh, to Tracie Smith, the game from your hospitality blog that you pass the gift RIGHT and LEFT was a great hit! We had two circles and we had one gift in each circle that went around! Thanks so much for your site! I love it! Oh, yes, we loved the cranberry iced tea, I made a variation on it for a lemonade!! I used some of the cranberry and a little of the orange juice in the lemonade and added sliced lemons and oranges in the top! It was beautiful and delicious!! 3 gallons of each were all gone!!!

3 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

I'm glad your party was a success!!!! Catch your breath this morning before hitting it again.

Merry Christmas...

Candi The Clown said...

What a night! What can I say, the party was over the top. I really enjoyed watching the new ladies joining in and having a good time. You did a fantastic job! Thank You

Karen J. Hopper said...

Glad your party went well. Sorry we couldn't hook up Tuesday but Uncle Harold was not doing well. Hated to miss Ronnie and Cindy, and you guys too. I think the cold weather and doctor appointments were doing Uncle H in. In fact, he still hasn't recovered. Love you guys.