CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Cherish is 3 years old today!!! Happy Birthday!

In May of 2005 we recieved the shock of our life!! There would be a new baby coming to the Hill family! Misti was one month from graduating from high school and I was 39 and Stephen 42! We were delighted, but in denial! I took 5 tests before I would believe!!

Here we are, 3 years later and I could not imagine life without her! She is a joy to us that I cannot even begin to explain! "Thank you, Jesus, for our little miracle, Cherish!"

Today we will PARTY! It is 10:30 in the morning and she is asking for chicken nuggets, so she will get them now! I never let her eat like that before noon, but today is her day!! Tonight, her Sissy and Adam, Mamaw and Aunt Candi are coming over and we are eating PIZZA, of which her Daddy strongly dislikes!! Cake of course, to go in the princess party! She is asking for a doll house and that alone, so her daddy and I bought her the doll house at Costco with the elevator! She'll get it tonight!

We took her to Build A Bear yesterday, we waited for this birthday to do her first one so she would understand! We have a very cute dog named "Princess Daisey!"

Here is a clip of her from Sunday in a kids program!! She's a mess!

Cherish, darling, your mommy loves you with all her heart!! Happy Birthday, doll!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan,
I cannot tell you the joy that came to my life with the announcement of a new baby. I will never forget the day! After 16 years of praying and then accepting we would be a 1 child couple...and then SURPRISE! Does God have a sense of humor or what? Now...our beautiful CHERISH is 3 years old and truly cherished. I never dreamed I could love another child as much as Misti, but I do. I thought I spoiled Misti but I am spoiling Cherish more. She will truly be the joy of my OLD AGE!! Thank you for being a great mother and example of a Godly woman. Cherish will no doubt be a great lady as she matures. Until then she will be a 'wild woman' and her daddy's 'boogaboo'!
Stephen

Olivia Antoinette said...

Happy Birthday Cousin Cherish!!! Love YOU SOOO MUCH!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cherish !! I Love and miss you !!

shawna

iluv2prshim said...

Happy Birthday to Cherish. She is a delight and so pretty. :)

Kevin Hopper said...

I think we were all surprised when we heard the news that Cherish was coming! But she is a delight and God has plans for her!
Happy Birthday Cherish!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cherish!!! You are getting too big!! We love you very much little missy!!!
<3 Nannette and Katrina

Karen J. Hopper said...

Happy Birthday Cherish. Watching the video made me think, she is definitely a "Hill" surely not a "Hopper" in her actions. LOL I'll admit the news of a new baby coming to the Hill home was surprising but she was a gift from God and He knew exactly what you two needed. Love, Aunt Karen