CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to my favorite sister!!


Today is your Birthday,

Happy Happy Birthday!

Today is your Birthday,

So have a Happy Day!

Yeah!!


Today is my only sister's birthday! Candace is such a caring and sweet lady! She is so quiet that we take her for granted! Today is our day to let her know how much we love her!
Candace, you are 39 today! I hope your day is filled with love and happiness! It seems strange not partying today for you, but since you chose tomorrow, we'll just party extra hard then!! I love you dearly and do so appreciate all of your help! Have a great fantastic day!!
Your "little" Sis!
P.S. For anyone who feels offended by the "Little" remark. I'm older than Candace by 3 years but she introduces me as her "little" sis just to see people's reactions!! You are crazy girl!!
The Candace part.....that is her name but she goes by Candi, I love her given name and like to see her reaction when I use it! I was always jealous of her beautiful name when I got stuck with plain old Susan!!! LOL!!!

3 comments:

Candi The Clown said...

Thanks Sis,Your the best! (You could have warned me about needing kleenex though)lol I love you, thanks again.

Karen J. Hopper said...

A very special, very Happy Birthday Candi. May the best always come your way. Love you, Aunt Karen

Kevin Hopper said...

Happy Birthday Candi!