CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Another Awesome Weekend!

It is monday morning and we are rejoicing in another awesome weekend! We again, had several new visitors! The manager of Sweet Tomato restaurant come yesterday, loved our service and was really moved in the altar! He received the Holy Ghost, we just aren't sure what his background is, it may be a refilling!! Whatever, we are so thrilled that God is moving so greatly!

Last night, we had 2 more baptized! It is becoming a habit around here! I can't remember the last Sunday that we didn't have someone baptized! Thank you, Jesus!! It has become so common that Cherish said last night before church, "Gonna have somebody batize, Mommy?" Lord, please don't ever stop this wonderful common occurrence and help us to teach, maintain, and disciple all of these new people!

I was praise singing last night and was overwhelmed looking around at the "miracles!" There are so many people that the Lord is working on in various stages! Thank You, Lord, for each miracle both great and small!!

To all of you from Pentecostal Tabernacle, we love each of you so much!! We are so excited about what God has in store! He is "God of this city!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's just like WOW!!!!!!!!! Who would have ever thought we would be seeing this come to pass. Even when I had that vision 2 years ago of the unnumberable multitude kneeling before God. Where there was the core group from our church then the many many people that had joined "the family" because God used us. I never thought I would see that come to pass. I truly believe I'm beginning to see it come to pass. I still remember the night I told Pastor about it. Then he told the church under the guise of anonomity because I was still scared about people knowing God used me. Didn't want people to think I was crazy. LOL How far I've come. WOW!! Reminds me of that song,"He's doing great things!"

Tracie Smith said...

Yes!!!!! Another awesome report....

April Renee said...

I know exactly what you are talking about. When we were singing during altar service, I was so moved by the people praying and seeking God and the hands raised. IT was like I could see the Hand of God moving and touching lives from the platform. It was the most amazing thing I have ever felt!
I don't want to take what we are seeing and expierencing for granted! I want to keep it new and exciting!!!!!! I don't want to go back to tradition and predictable!!!! I LOVE BEING APOSTOLIC!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How AWESOME, God truly is doing great things all over the land. We too saw such a move of God in Hattiesburg yesterday from the start of service till the end. I talked to Gayla last night on our way home from there and she said it was another great move of God last night in their service and also our church here in conroe had incredible church yesterday in the midst of lots of people out sick with viruses, etc.

God does hear and answer prayer when we humble ourselves and pray and fast as some things only come about from that........

Love you guys,
Shirley Patrick

Karen J. Hopper said...

Wonderful report. I am so happy for the church in Kerman. May your harvest continue, and many more lives be touched. Will continue to pray for more Holy Ghost miracles in Kerman. Love you.

Mrs. Willman said...

It is so nice to go to church and see all the good things that are happening. I love to see people get that very first experience of God's presence!