CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Houston!!!

I know, everyone is wondering where I have been!! My mother-in-law got to missing us last week and wanted us to fly to Houston to see her! With much deliberation and contact with the airlines, that was made possible in no time!! So here we are!

When we left Fresno, it was 43 degrees in the afternoon! It was 2 am when we got here and it was 65 degrees! I brought all sweaters, turtlenecks, and boots for both of us girls!! Well, the next day was 79 degrees and the next 83!! I was burning up! I had Cherish in boots with bare legs because I had no regular shoes for her!! At last, it turned cold yesterday! 49 degrees, today is 53 and raining! So I am finally comfortable!!

I know, there are blogger friends here in this area that are saying, "What? Why didn't you call me?" Well, it is so difficult when we come so seldom to schedule time away from family! So, please forgive me!

We fly home tomorrow morning because my beautiful daughter will be 21 and I don't want to miss her birthday! I'll try to post about her tomorrow evening!!

Yes, I have eaten catfish, crawfish, Pappasitos, and black-eyed peas! I have loved every minute of it!!! Cherish, too! She said, "Catfish is my vewy favowit!"

We ate lunch with our pastor, Bro. and Sis. Clark, yesterday! They took Cherish too Toys R Us and bought her a huge bag of toys! She was so excited!!! Thanks so much Poppy & Nanni for spoiling my new little girl!! She said that Poppy is her fwiend, fwiend, fwiend! We left them and she started saying, "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy! I needa call Poppy and say thank you vewy much for all my babies!" So we did just that!

Well, I'm getting ready to head to DSW shoes and to Grannies in a little bit! I just wonder what everyone thinks, tomorrow being Misti's birthday, she is insisting that I drive way out to the Woodlands almost to Conroe to Pappadeaus, from Humble, to pick up a crawfish platter, and take it on the plane for her? What do I do? Hmmmmm, shall I?

2 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

And if you go to Papadeauxs and don't call me and that is less that 10 minutes from my house you are in T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracie Smith said...

PS my cell is 936.525.9927