CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 19, 2009

The Revival Continues!

I've mentioned recently about the way that God has seen fit to send revival to Kerman! We are so thrilled! It is interesting every service to see how many new visitors will be there! Yesterday, several of us were sick! I stayed home from the morning service but made myself go in the evening! My head felt every pounding beat of the drum, thank you very much Adam!! That's my son-in-law who does an awesome job on them! We still had a house full of people!

Stephen is making sure the baptistery is full each service now!!! At the end of service he said that he would be remiss in his duties if he didn't ask if anyone wanted to be baptized. Well, we didn't see anyone and we shortly ended an awesome service. Well, about 3 minutes later, he was grabbing the microphone! One of the young boys that is 11 years old that is from one of the new families had been praying in the altar. Well, none of us saw him raise his hand. Upon questioning him, he had received the Holy Ghost, too! Thank you, Jesus! It has become so common that a service with no one receiving the Holy Ghost and/or being baptized seems to be odd!

It is so cute, it has become so common now, that Cherish, who is princess Sleeping Beauty today, said that her pretend friend, Gavey, got baptized last night in, "Jesus Name, Amen!" and she lays down on the floor and shows us! It is so cute.

Now, before you think she is getting too spiritual, she also says that Santa Claus preaches at her church. When I tell her that I don't think that will ever happen, she tells me that it is a different church and it is pink! So, there you have it! She goes to a pink church where Santa preaches and baptizes imaginary friends!! At least it is in Jesus Name, Amen!!

2 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

So exciting!!!!!!!

I loved it when my children played church. We had lots of bathtime baptisms "in Jesus Name".

April Renee said...

WEll if Cherish said it, then it must be so!
Wished I could have been there, but wanted to take advanted of a rare opputunity! You know my heart!! (wink)
Tell Cherish I am so interested in hearing about the church where Santa Claus preaches at!
Love ya