CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

I have rested up a little now and am settling back into my world! After the travel on Wednesday, then meeting for Misti's birthday, as usual, I had a migraine yesterday! I was thrilled this morning when I woke up and feel fine!

We had a great time in Houston, but I have to say that it is so nice to be home! There really is "No place like home!" I had to make a grocery store run, yesterday! My cupboards were bare!

If anyone is wondering, we did not bring Misti her crawfish!! She agreed with us that it might not be good when we got it home. We didn't want to freeze it because then it would not be fresh anymore and were just afraid that the fried crawfish would be way to soggy, the crawfish etoufee probably would have been fine. With the 45 minute drive to pick it up (one way) we decided against it! Sorry!

Believe me, she is still spoiled rotten! We took her out for lunch on her birthday and I am cooking dinner for her tonight! I typically cook a nice dinner for our families birthdays, so she chose tonight to do just that!

I took a few pictures while in Texas. I told you before that we got to see Bro. & Sis. Clark, which were our pastors that we assisted for 7 years when we first married starting 24 years ago. I am so glad that they are getting to know Cherish. We also got to see Stephen's brother, Kevin and his family. He works out of state and we don't see him but about once every two or three years. It was so good to see them and spend a little time! Of course we spent quality time with Stephen's mother, his sister, Michele, and his Grannie. They all had minor damage from the hurricane but everything is back to normal! Grannie basically had her house remodeled from her more substantial damage! It is beautiful! I'm so happy for her!

And there is "Baby Bryson" as Cherish calls him! Our dear neice, Rebecca, and her husband, Brandon, had their bouncing baby boy, Bryson, just before Thanksgiving. He is a little doll! Aunt Susan hogged him the whole entire time. Well, that's when he wasn't getting changed or needing his mommy! He is a gorgeous or rather handsome little man. No mistaking him for a girl! We are so happy for you, Becca! You obviously love your son!



1 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Glad you got to go back to see everyone. What a head of hair Bryson has. Wow, having hadd almost bald-headed babies, this made me envious. LOL