CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy 21st, Misti!!



Above: Bridesmaids



Above Picture: Today at Lunch



Today is my little girl's birthday! Not, my Cherish, but Misti! We just flew in from Houston and are going to meet her for a late lunch before church, so I'll be quick here!!

Misti is a wonderful, godly young lady that has been the joy of our life!! Misti, I cannot believe that you are 21, I'm sure that you were just born! Where did the years go? I hope your day is wonerful! I love you dearly, sweetie!!

I am too tired to deal with a slideshow, we've been up since 2:30am here for the flight, so I'm just adding pictures! Sorry, but I know you will still enjoy!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you have a wonderful Day :-)
Love Ya
shawna

Candi The Clown said...

Happy Birthday Mrs. Wiley,lol I love You!(cute pics)

iluv2prshim said...

Happy Birthday, Misti. I hope your day was filled with many blessings and the coming year the best yet.

Nann said...

LOL I love the pic of her with the bridesmaids! *priceless* Happy B-Day (again) lol! love ya!!
Katrina

Karen J. Hopper said...

Happy Birthday Misti - and may blessings flow throughout the year to one deserving young lady.

Tracie Smith said...

Happy belated birthday, Misti!!! Cute pics, too.