CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Boys Slideshow!





As you guessed, we are exhausted today! I don't have much inspirational to say today! But I will tell you that God really moved in our services yesterday! What a refreshing weekend! Both of our worship leaders yesterday did an outstanding job and sangs songs perfect for the given service! Sis. Nancy, Great Job! Jesus, we are depending on You!! He has truly walked with me this past couple of weeks, He will not leave you in your time of need either! We must TRUST Him!

Hope you all enjoy my pics of the boys?? I sure miss them today! It is really quiet here!!

3 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

Looks like you had a party! I'm so glad you and the boys had such a great weekend. Susan, you just never know what your weekend may have really accomplished. Love you!

April Renee said...

You are making memeories for them to hold on to! Every word, hug and moment of laughter is tugged somewhere and never forgotten. You are an awsome aunt!

Karen J. Hopper said...

Yes, I certainly did enjoy seeing pictures of the boys. My, how they've grown.