CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

I got my new camera!

Remember that Cherish broke my camera? We have been in a quandry, I could buy a new camera for the same cost as fixing the old one! It was an 8 pixel Canon Powershot S8O. So, after much deliberation, we decided to put the same money and a little more to a Canon Powershot 990. If you can believe it, it has 14.7 pixel! Now we are all afraid to have our picture taken, it's so accurate that we are afraid that it will show every flaw! I played with it some last night on willing and a few unwilling participants! I've got to figure out the settings! Sometimes to bright, sometimes not, sometimes takes the pictures very quickly, sometimes delay! Sounds like the operator to me!! What do you think?


4 comments:

April Renee said...

Cherish looks more that willing for the PHOTOSHOOT, but I can't speak for Aleix.... ;0)

Misti Wiley said...

Hey....the colors in the pictures are so accurate. Great pics!! I espacially love the pic of Alex with his ears back. He is such a sweet dog.

Misti Wiley said...

Especially I MEAN!!!!

Tracie Smith said...

Great pics! I'll be checking back for some of Cherish either torturing the boys or the boys tormenting her. Have fun this weekend. I have a feeling you will be busy.