CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Ok, I'll tell you.........

We have been in continuous revival at Pentecostal Tabernacle for several months. I have mentioned that we have had a lot of visitors EVERY service. They just come! It is amazing! And really refreshing after what felt a LONG season of draught!

A sweet couple about our age (you can figure that out yourself) came a couple of months ago! They neither one had the Holy Ghost and they obviously were falling in love with God and our church! David and Gloria! Well, we noticed that they couldn't find victory when seeking, then they told us that though they had been together for almost 5 years but were not married! David said, "I want to do this right, I have to be married before I can be baptized!" So, we put a wedding together in 2 weeks! This was the most unusual wedding, they were insistent that their wedding was going to also be a baptismal service because they might as well get it all right at once, no waiting until Sunday! It was incredible! What a beautiful couple, so happy to be free from the vices that had attached themselves! Oh, yes, I forgot, David's son, David Jr. decided to be baptized at the wedding, too. He is 12 years old! So we had a wedding/baptismal service on Saturday!

So, Sunday morning, was a beautiful service, and I had a migraine! Uggggh, I went home after service, took 3 Al eves and went to bed. I had to praise sing last night, and because of Presidents day, our other 4 soprano praise singers were out of town, so I HAD to be there. Thank God, I did! We were into about the second song, and boy you could feel the Spirit starting to really work an undercurrent, my husband was near me and I told him, "Look back there at David and Gloria, they are going to get the Holy Ghost tonight!" They were smiling, both had their hands up and were just lost in the knowledge that they were forgiven! Well, things exploded! There went Misti, flying off the platform, the keyboard player jumped the altars, here they came and there they went! ALL of the praise singers abandoned the worship leader, then the worship leader just gave up and danced! (Ok, if you are not apostolic, you really need to visit one of our services! God is so wonderful!) I came back to sanity for a little while and thought, "I need to go get Gloria and bring her up to the front!" I looked up and there she was, dancing near the altar! I ran over took her hand, rejoiced with her for about 2 minutes and the Holy Ghost took over! I don't know that I have ever seen anyone ENJOY it any more! She just basked in it for probably 30-45 minutes, I looked back and David was just smiling and worshipping, I motioned for him to come up there, he stepped into the aisle and RAN to the front, he no more than looked at his new wife, threw his hands in the air, the ministers laid hands on him and he received the beautiful power of the Holy Ghost immediately, STOP, another time for rejoicing, the church took off again!! It was pandemonium for a while!
Of course, by now, faith is high! We have a new family, the Garcia's, the adults are Spanish speaking only, their beautiful teenage daughters are bi-lingual! Well, within minutes, our teen girls were praying with the girls and Sis. Garcia went to help! One of the girls recieved the Holy Ghost and then so did "Momma" Garcia! We had 4 receive the Holy Ghost in that service, and I think the other 100 of us were all refilled!
"100? A few months ago you had about 75!" Yes, even last Wednesday night, the former pastor and our pastor amaritus was in service and preached for us and he was astonished! God has been so awesome!
So, we had another lady to baptize last night, who had not been baptized yet, that leaves us with 4 receiving the Holy Ghost this weekend, and a 4 being baptized, however, those 4 are not the same 4! 2 of the 4 are the same! LOL

Then after the baptismals, on a Sunday night, which we NEVER do, we had a child dedication! The grandson to the lady baptized! Estevan Molina! His mother attends our church and the father was in the church many years ago, elsewhere! He received a refilling about 2 months ago and we are praying that he really gets in there and lives for God! We love the Molina family! So, we had baptizing, the Holy Ghost and dedications all in one service!

THEN, my husband started passing out baptizmal certificates from the past couple of weeks, there were about 15 of them! Thank you, Jesus!

We had a visiting minister, Bro. Trent Gilliam, who has preached for us many times over the years, we were looking forward to his preaching, but we never got that far into the service. Several years ago, when he was preaching for us, God gave him a vision of a banquet table spread across the front of our church and angels were filling it up with fruit that was overflowing to the floor and that God was telling us that He was sending a spirit of healing! Healing of the soul, spirit, body, etc. That we must be ready to partake when it arrived. I had forgotten, so had he! When God was moving so awesome last night, Bro. Gilliam stepped down into the altar area and the vision returned to him and he felt God tell him that it was time, that we were to partake now! He was feeling ill at the time and left the service feeling refreshed in body and in the spirit! I BELIEVE! I WILL PARTAKE!!!
I'll attach pictures of David and Gloria and also the Garcia's with some others in the picture!
I know, God probably moved just as wonderfully in your service, but anyone who knows, KNOWS the work that God has done in Kerman! Victory is so sweet!

David and Gloria Valdez AFTER they received the Holy Ghost!!!!

Kimberly Garcia, the first on the left and her mother, Sis. Garcia the third from the left both received the Holy Ghost! The second from the left is my sweet friend, Sis. Teresa Guteirez, another miracle that God sent us! She is the sales manager for 5 hispanic radio stations in the central valley of California! God has brought her so far!! Oh, by the way, until a few months ago, we had about 5 hispanics in our church! Now we have about 40! Thank you, Jesus!

Estevan Molina was dedicated to the Lord!!!



Our pastor, my sweety, passing out batismal certificates! He had shed his jacket during the outpouring!!!



Me and my girls, (Cherish with a goofy grin!)

7 comments:

Katrina said...

WOW!! I'm so mad I had to work!!! I really missed out!! :-(

Tracie Smith said...

Sooooooo awesome!!!! I have been waiting to read the great news. I couldn't help but cry when I read your post. Susan, don't we serve a faithful God? Love you bunches

April Renee said...

I am still going over all the "happenings" of last night!!! God is so Good!!
It was so amazing to see how God moved in so many and it felt so good to be "FREE!!"
P.S.
My turn for the migrane
God is still awsome!

iluv2prshim said...

Susan, This is Soooooo....AWESOME! I just love how God works. A wedding, a baptism, a baby dedication and Holy Ghost being poured out. WOW!!! Love it.

Candi The Clown said...

I couldn't wait to come home and make sure all that had been going through my mind all was everything. I didn't want to miss or forget anything. I read the blog from last night and thought all day, first thing check her blog. God is so good!

Karen J. Hopper said...

What wonderful news! I'm so thrilled for Kerman church, and that the revival continues. God is so awesome and amazing in how He does things (ie, wedding, baptism, baby dedication & outpouring rolled into one).

Andrea Whiseant said...

Praise God! We are praying you bring this w/ you to Vacaville!:) Love ya~