CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 6, 2009

If you look for me, I'm busy with a house full of boys!

We are absolutely thrilled to have my brother's boys at my home this weekend! They are so happy to be here! We'll see how Aunt Susan holds up! I'm not used to boys AT ALL!!! Mark is 14 now, Joshua will be 12 in just a couple of months and Jacob is 9. LOTS of food has been devoured! Cherish is running along behind them jabbering about whatever she thinks they might want to hear! She told them a while ago that her "monster" hit her! Wow!

I'm getting tons of pictures and will update soon! Can you believe it's a rainy weekend? No parks, bikes, football, nothing like that.......Hmmmm. Any ideas? They are thinking John's Incredible Pizza which is a huge pizza experience with games, bumper cars, etc. Gets pricey with 4 darling children who will "eat up" those tokens! LOL We shall see!

One great thing, Mark wanted to go with our youth department tonight to hear Bro. Jonathon Stringfellow preach! We are thrilled!!!

Talk again soon!!

4 comments:

iluv2prshim said...

Ha! Let me know on Monday if you are still alive. :) That is great about Mark going with the youth though. Who knows what this week-end full of boys will hold. John's Incredible Pizza sounds good to me. :)

Tracie Smith said...

Girl, have fun! I bet by Monday you will be sleeping in. Cherish may decide she wants some brothers. ROFL!

Anonymous said...

LAST NIGHTG WAS AWESOME LOL

Karen J. Hopper said...

What wonderful news. Praying you hold together as three boys at those ages can be challenging. Any way Cherish will take charge when you need a break. LOL BTW: God works in mysterious ways, doesn't He? Prayers are being answered.